Just Ordered the single ROW 50in LED light bar w/bracket.....anybody have this on TJ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Just Ordered the single ROW 50in LED light bar w/bracket.....anybody have this on TJ?

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 03-19-2015, 09:57 AM   #1
bigchelis

Single ROW 50in LED light bar....*WARNING* Dont buy cheap Brakets see pix!!!

So I was at a local show and saw these awesome Poison Spyder Single ROW LED light bars.

http://shop.poisonspyder.com/Rigid-S..._45-28-r54.htm

They are slim and yet still provide enormous amounts of light the only issue is they are also over $1K. I looked around and found they sell TJ Lighbar rocker switches for factory switch box on my TJ too. So, I got those too.

I went and purchased from a California vendor and while I only spend $240 on my lightbar&bracket I am crossing my fingers it looks just as good.

I will write a review for yall once I get the install going.

Do any of you have single ROW 50~52in light bars on TJ's?

bigC

bigchelis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-26-2015, 04:14 PM   #2
bigchelis

So, the Ebay seller LuckyPart is based in China but has a warehouse in USA in Industry, CA. I purchase the 250WATT 5W CREE LED bar 51inches and the TJ brackets they sell. I paid $165 delivered for 51in single row light and $75 for the brackets. The wiring harness is another $10 via some other vender.

Needless, to say I was stocked. The LED bar worked great with harness. The issue is they insist I have the correct TJ brackets but only 1 of the holes lines up at any given time. Needless, to say I called RoughCountry and placed my order for $99 brackets they sell, which fit like a glove and showed up the next day

FYI: The single ROW LED bar is a replica of the $450ish one at Rough Country and a Replica of the PoisonSpyder $1100 single row. Why do Single Row Light bars cost so much more I just like the streamlined look.

Chinese Brackets are way way way off.

Unread 03-26-2015, 04:16 PM   #3
bigchelis

The RoughCountry Brackets fit like a glove

Unread 03-26-2015, 04:24 PM   #4
bigchelis

Next, I have to figure out a better way/cleaner way to route the cable and splice my Factory Looking rocker switches in Lieu of those that come with the harness.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.