Congrats. Please read the rules to figure out how to claim your prizes.
Name: Luciano Verdura
· 4.0 I-6 w/ Brown Dog 1” MML & custom Hendrix hiline hood covering it up!
· 6 speed w/ Lopro mount
· NV241 w/ Novak shifter
· Dana 44 locked w/ Riddler cover, Superior Shafts, Synergy Ball joints, Alloy axle seals & lower CA skids
· Dana 44 locked w/ Riddler cover, TnT Truss & Superior Shafts
· Custom stretched rear 4-link 98" WB
· 1” Daystar BL
· OME 930/949 coils
· Front and Rear Antirock Swaybars
· Savvy Alum front upper and lower alum control arms
· 12” outboarded rear Bilsteins
· 35x12.5r15 Goodyear MTR/Kevlars
· 15x8 Alum Raceline Monster Beadlocks
· Warn 9.5ti w/ Viking synthetic line. Poly Front half Rollcage w/ custom rear additions
· UCF ultra high clearance tcase skid & engine skid, UCF Windshield armor
· Savvy Alum front bumper
· Warn Rear bumper w/ tire carrier
· Rokmen Sliders & Steering skid
· PSC 3" flare Defender Hilines w/ matching rear flares
· Genright Stretched corners & EXT tank
· JKS adj front track bar
· Tom Woods Driveshaft
· Currie Steering w/ Savvy tie rod
· 4pt harness'
· Balistic Fab Battery tie-down box
· Evo Front axle sleeve's
· Vanco Big Brake kit
· Front tie rod flip w/ raised sway bar brackets
· Gusset front axle C's
Purchased this Jeep in 2011 with the intent of a mild build and enjoying some offroading on the East Coast. Through Jeepforum I met a lot of guys and got the opportunity to wheel with some of them and began to realize what an addicting hobby it is.
Starting out I would have never thought I would have learned as much as I have about building a jeep and I’ve spared no expense to stick with high quality upgrades. My jeep has become a part of my life as I’m sure it has with many of you.
Just over a week ago now I had the opportunity to make a cross-country trip to Colorado and Moab with a bunch of other forum members and wheel 7 days straight! It was one of the greatest experiences a jeeper could have and I'm extremely happy with how the jeep performed.
Thanks for lookin!