JK Dana 30 knuckle on a TJ Dana 30 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > JK Dana 30 knuckle on a TJ Dana 30

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 07-12-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
AFjeepMan
2005 TJ Wrangler 

JK Dana 30 knuckle on a TJ Dana 30

well as the title suggests, I am wondering if the knuckle off of the JK Dana 30 will fit onto the TJ Dana 30...Just curious because down the road when looking to do a high steer, if I do, the JK's seem to have better knuckles for doing it with. They just seem to be easier to make into a high steer setup.

[COLOR="Red"][_l_[COLOR="black"],[/COLOR][____][COLOR="Black"],[/COLOR]
l----L - [COLOR="Black"]O[/COLOR]lllllll[COLOR="Black"]O[/COLOR]-[/COLOR]
(o)_) (o)_)--)_)

[COLOR="Green"]Wife≥Jeep>GF

Relearn your priorities.[/COLOR]

WANTED: SYE and cv shaft...good condition and good price. for a TJ with about 5-6" of lift.
AFjeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2010, 05:41 PM   #2
never monday
1997 TJ Wrangler 

no the knuckle won't work on a TJ inner C.
I'd recommend doing a JK axle swap

Tags
tj , jk , wrangler , d30 , dana 30 , steering , knuckle , high steer , swap

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.