I was leaving Friday for a weekend trail ride, so I had to finish these asap. I used some poster board to make some templates
I then traced the templates onto some sheet metal and cut them out with the plasma. Due to my time constraint I ended up quickly tacking the sheet metal to the tubes and loaded up the jeep and hit the trail.
My plan is to cut them off when I return and spend some more time getting the metal to fit better and cleaning up everything and painting them.
I installed these to be able to run 35's without adding to my lift (4 inch) they worked out great! they never hit the tires..