Jeeperman Stubby front bumper pics? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Jeeperman Stubby front bumper pics?

Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 08-14-2007, 09:35 AM   #1
UTWeezul
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Jeeperman Stubby front bumper pics?

Anyone running this bumper??? I am thinking of getting it and welding on a stinger and radiator hoop but I can't tell on the website if the bumper goes back close enough to the grill to weld a radiator hoop onto it. If anyone has any pics other than the ones on the Jeeperman website it would be greatly appreciated.

HP30 and 8.8 w/ lockers
UTWeezul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2007, 09:50 AM   #2
Baotchi
2010 JK Wrangler 

Post in the Pic Request forum you should get a couple of pics quickly
Unread 08-14-2007, 10:58 AM   #3
RWsjeep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

You may want to check on backorder status before placing an order with Jeeperman. I've been waiting about 3 months for a rear bumper from them - Their customer service is pretty bad.

Good luck
35 MT/Rs - Warn sliders - Kilby gas tank skid - Viking Fastback Top
RWsjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2007, 12:38 PM   #4
Smoke6
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWsjeep
You may want to check on backorder status before placing an order with Jeeperman. I've been waiting about 3 months for a rear bumper from them - Their customer service is pretty bad.

Good luck
I disagree. Just because you've been waiting doesn't mean their customer service is bad. Did you get a lead time when you ordered? I have called them a few times and they are very helpful.
Unread 08-14-2007, 12:59 PM   #5
AzTeal-J
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Plus its summer time - all the comapnies that deal with Jeeps see a spike in orders during the summer.
AzTeal-J is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.