Jeep Seat Colors - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Jeep Seat Colors

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 12-08-2009, 02:48 PM   #1
Emergency

Jeep Seat Colors

Hello all - I'm nearing the end of my rebuild, and am considering seat color choices. Of the stock colors, which is a darker color - tan or spice? Ideally I'm looking for a dark brown - similar to a blend of chocolate and terra cotta. Any suggestions?

Emergency is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2009, 02:55 PM   #2
GOLENJEEPTJ
Running Secretly Amok!

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emergency View Post
Hello all - I'm nearing the end of my rebuild, and am considering seat color choices. Of the stock colors, which is a darker color - tan or spice? Ideally I'm looking for a dark brown - similar to a blend of chocolate and terra cotta. Any suggestions?
It would be Congac and there out of 2002 Apex models.That's the darkest you will find.There vinyl but appear like brown leather.
GOLENJEEPTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2009, 05:57 PM   #3
Emergency

Cognac is going to be near impossible to find - although it is nearly exact to the color I'm looking for. Of the two color choices available - Tan or Spice - which is darker?
Emergency is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.