Jeep Headliner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Jeep Headliner

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 09-08-2006, 11:20 PM   #1
pigpenn
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Jeep Headliner

Hey jeepers just a quick question. ( I tried the search but thats like mission impossible lol). Winter is comming and im going to be putting on the hardtop soon and I was wondering if there was some sort of headliner or insulation out there for the hardtop to help keep things warmer. Thanks in advanced.

6 inch rough country long arm
2 inch bl
35 x 15.5 Swamper TSL SX soon to be 38 TSL
Isuzu Dana 44 rear, welded soon to be 14 bolt and a chevy dana 60 front
[COLOR=Yellow][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]YELLOW JEEP CLUB MEMBER #22[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
pigpenn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-09-2006, 07:55 AM   #2
stogie25
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I repainted the interior of my hard top in spring, and have been thinking of lining it. I have considered using neoprene or the indoor/outdoor carpet in the write up below.

http://www.stu-offroad.com/body/ht/hardtop-1.htm
97 Black TJ (one owner), BFG KM2 35s, 4.7L Stroker, ARB's, Dana60 rear, Dana30HP Front Warn manual hub conversion, 6 inch mostly Tera long arm lift. Rhino lined tub. Allied Rock 8 beadlocks. Tera-Low 4:1. Sanden OBA. Sniperfab tube fenders.

My Build Thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m.../#post12717920
stogie25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-09-2006, 08:02 AM   #3
BeerMonkeY
2007 JK Wrangler 

i cant see the link cause im at work, but if you use a spray glue, what was used, cause i did a carpeted liner im my yj and oncw the sun hit it it came off

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.