Jeep Headliner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Jeep Headliner

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 09-08-2006, 11:20 PM   #1
pigpenn
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Jeep Headliner

Hey jeepers just a quick question. ( I tried the search but thats like mission impossible lol). Winter is comming and im going to be putting on the hardtop soon and I was wondering if there was some sort of headliner or insulation out there for the hardtop to help keep things warmer. Thanks in advanced.

6 inch rough country long arm
2 inch bl
35 x 15.5 Swamper TSL SX soon to be 38 TSL
Isuzu Dana 44 rear, welded soon to be 14 bolt and a chevy dana 60 front
[COLOR=Yellow][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]YELLOW JEEP CLUB MEMBER #22[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
pigpenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2006, 07:55 AM   #2
stogie25
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I repainted the interior of my hard top in spring, and have been thinking of lining it. I have considered using neoprene or the indoor/outdoor carpet in the write up below.

http://www.stu-offroad.com/body/ht/hardtop-1.htm
97 Black TJ (one owner), BFG KM2 35s, 4.7L Stroker, ARB's, Dana60 rear, Dana30HP Front Warn manual hub conversion, 6 inch mostly Tera long arm lift. Rhino lined tub. Allied Rock 8 beadlocks. Tera-Low 4:1. Sanden OBA. Sniperfab tube fenders.

My Build Thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m.../#post12717920
stogie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2006, 08:02 AM   #3
BeerMonkeY
2007 JK Wrangler 

i cant see the link cause im at work, but if you use a spray glue, what was used, cause i did a carpeted liner im my yj and oncw the sun hit it it came off

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.