j20 steering box upgrade questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > j20 steering box upgrade questions

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 07-11-2010, 07:44 PM   #1
kmd1776
2004 WJ 

j20 steering box upgrade questions

hey guys.. i had a couple technical questions about the j20 steering gear box upgrade for my zj, also know this upgrade helps u guys out also and was wondering if you guys could help me out. not having much luck with the zj guys haha

heres my thread link:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/j...grade-1066540/

04 wj limited; 4.7L V8, 247> 242hd swap; Hayden auxillary tranny cooler; BFG All Terrain 245/70/17; Moog Up-Country Coil Springs; Monroe Reflex Monotube Shocks; JKS BPE's; Chrome Overland tow hooks; Dynomax Ultraflow catback
kmd1776 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2010, 08:12 PM   #2
BlueFlame
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I am unaware of a J20 steering gear upgrade for TJs.
The earlier TJs can use a Durango box, that's the only one I've ever heard about.
But I do learn something new on occasion... :-)
BlueFlame is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2010, 10:15 PM   #3
Red_
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Jeepininin • View topic - J20 Steering box swap

Interesting
Red_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
Steering box , J20 , upgrade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.