israel military jeep? Who's got the pic - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > israel military jeep? Who's got the pic

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsJK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!

Unread 06-29-2005, 09:01 AM   #1
BNovak

israel military jeep? Who's got the pic

Looking for the one of the TJ with the 50Cal on the roof.

-BN

Unread 06-29-2005, 11:57 AM   #2
got4-Lo

?? this is off oman's site

[URL]webwheeling.com[/URL]
got4-Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2005, 12:27 PM   #3
under_psi

he was looking for that one with the .50 caliber gun on the roof......i saw it months ago, but cant find it now....
What's coming through is alive. What's holding up is a mirror. But what's singing songs is a snake looking to turn this piss to wine. They're both totally void of hate, but killing me just the same. The snake behind me hisses what my damage could have been. My blood before me begs meopen up my heart again. And I feel this coming over like a storm again. considerately. Venomous voice, tempts me, drains me, bleeds me, leaves me cracked and empty. Drags me down like some sweet gravity.
under_psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2005, 02:55 PM   #4
rubberduck

I've got a pic, no M2 though
rubberduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2005, 03:10 PM   #5
spinnjase

is that a real military jeep?

J
spinnjase is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2005, 05:50 PM   #6
Oman Jeep

Yup, it was one of 4 built in Egypt and sent to Oman for testing with our military. The Egyptians use a lot of them. It has nothing to do with AEV. It has minimal dash trim, low-back seats, gaps at the edge of the mid-gate, no stereo, no airbags, very very basic. Not even a roll cage, although the idea on that one is to custom design the cage for gun-mounts etc. - or allow it to drop the front window and be the same height all the way along. Good luck in a Roll over though.

The dealer was considering bringing them in as an alternative to Unlimiteds which aren't available, but seeing how stripped this one was, I'm assuming they didn't bother.
Oman Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.