israel military jeep? Who's got the pic - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 06-29-2005, 09:01 AM Thread Starter
BNovak

israel military jeep? Who's got the pic

Looking for the one of the TJ with the 50Cal on the roof.

-BN

'97 Forest green. ~6" total lift, 8.8, etc. 36" TSL's, winch. You get the drill.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 06-29-2005, 11:57 AM
got4-Lo

?? this is off oman's site

stretched *** tj

webwheeling.com
post #3 of 6 Old 06-29-2005, 12:27 PM
under_psi

he was looking for that one with the .50 caliber gun on the roof......i saw it months ago, but cant find it now....

What's coming through is alive. What's holding up is a mirror. But what's singing songs is a snake looking to turn this piss to wine. They're both totally void of hate, but killing me just the same. The snake behind me hisses what my damage could have been. My blood before me begs meopen up my heart again. And I feel this coming over like a storm again. considerately. Venomous voice, tempts me, drains me, bleeds me, leaves me cracked and empty. Drags me down like some sweet gravity.
post #4 of 6 Old 06-29-2005, 02:55 PM
rubberduck

I've got a pic, no M2 though
post #5 of 6 Old 06-29-2005, 03:10 PM
spinnjase

is that a real military jeep?

J
post #6 of 6 Old 06-29-2005, 05:50 PM
Oman Jeep

Yup, it was one of 4 built in Egypt and sent to Oman for testing with our military. The Egyptians use a lot of them. It has nothing to do with AEV. It has minimal dash trim, low-back seats, gaps at the edge of the mid-gate, no stereo, no airbags, very very basic. Not even a roll cage, although the idea on that one is to custom design the cage for gun-mounts etc. - or allow it to drop the front window and be the same height all the way along. Good luck in a Roll over though.

The dealer was considering bringing them in as an alternative to Unlimiteds which aren't available, but seeing how stripped this one was, I'm assuming they didn't bother.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.