intermittent flashing "check gauges" - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > intermittent flashing "check gauges"

Save big with ExtremeTerrain.com's Top Spring Mods Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Restorations, Mild to Wild! CCOR

Unread 02-15-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
officerholbrook
2012 JK Wrangler 

intermittent flashing "check gauges"

Well not too long ago, I replaced the engine in my TJ with one out of a 2003. Just noticed the other day that while driving down the road, the check gauges light would flash on for a split second then off. Not sure if this is just a loose connection in the instrument panel or what but nothing particular seems to set it off...

Current: 2012 Black Rubicon (stock for now...)

Past: 2001 Black TJ Sport, 4.0L, NV3550, 31" BFG ATs
officerholbrook is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.