Interior light switches on doors - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Interior light switches on doors

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-03-2014, 04:58 PM   #1
CharlieHo
Get Savvy

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Interior light switches on doors

Minor annoyance since I've bought this Jeep, the PO must not have known about the little clips to put on the switches when removing the doors. Looks like he removed the switches completely.

Thinking about fixing this, but it's not really high up on my to do list.

Would I just need to source the switch and clips and be done?

This is what I'm left with.

I have the ability to spell correctly, it's just that the autocorrect on my iPad will not permit it.
CharlieHo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2014, 05:03 PM   #2
eastcoastcam
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I just normally pull the #4 fuse when I put the soft top on for the summer... Keeps the annoying beep beep beep when the key is in the ignition from beeping too.
eastcoastcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2014, 05:06 PM   #3
Necko2529
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I pull the switches and throw them in the console. All you need is a door jabm switch. No clips.

Anybody can take advice if it doesn't interfere with their plan.

[B]RIP "Prescott 19"[/B] Prescott Fire Department
Necko2529 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.