Interior Door Panel - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Interior Door Panel

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-01-2010, 01:17 PM   #1
matty-g
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Interior Door Panel

Does anyone know where to find a used TJ interior door panel? The stealership wants over $200 for a new one. I need it in the 97-98 spice color drivers side but i can paint it if I cant find the exact color.

Thanks

matty-g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-01-2010, 01:31 PM   #2
idiot magnet
2005 LJ Wrangler 

check out Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market it will break down what junk yards have the part and for how much and if you put your Zip in, it will locate the closest ones to you. I did a quick search and found some for $30 on up.
You can also put out want ads on all your favorite Jeep sites.
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Indyorv.com[/FONT][/FONT]
idiot magnet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-01-2010, 01:33 PM   #3
JeffBowser
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I have promised myself that I would no longer recommend jeepsareus.com. They can be pricey, too.
JeffBowser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-01-2010, 02:11 PM   #4
matty-g
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the info. I just found one for $60 plus shipping seems to be the right color too. Jeepsareus wanted $160 plus shipping for a new one which seems a bit steep but less than the stealership. Hopefully its not cracked.
Unread 12-01-2010, 02:37 PM   #5
GOLENJEEPTJ
Running Secretly Amok!

2002 TJ Wrangler 

JeepOEMParts.com - For All your Jeep Enthusiast Needs!
GOLENJEEPTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-01-2010, 02:41 PM   #6
cubalz
2003 TJ Wrangler 

e-bay.
2003 Rubicon - 33x12.50x15 GY Duratracs, 15x10 MT Classic Locks, 2" BL, 2" BB, Warn Front Bumper, Garvin ATS Rear Bumper, Body Armor Extreme Rock Rails, Nth Degree Tummy Tucker, Skid Row Engine, LCA and Gas Tank Skid Plates, Teraflex Quick Disco's, Uniden Pro 520xl CB, 3' Firestik Antenna, BW Flat Fender Flares, Tom Woods DS, Currie Rear Adj Arms
cubalz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-01-2010, 08:01 PM   #7
matty-g
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks GoldenJeep - Awesome site with the parts catalog. Unfortunately they don't have the panel in the right color but the price is decent at $135 new if anyone is looking for a new one.
Unread 12-01-2010, 08:11 PM   #8
Benderff
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I thought I saw one in the classifeds here the other day.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.