Impact Fabworks front winch bumper, Rear bumper with swing away installed!! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 21 Old 07-23-2010, 03:14 PM
ImpactFabWorks
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLENJEEPTJ View Post
How do you grease the swing out?I didn't see a zerk so....
Moses has one of the first ones, I have added zerk fittings to them and next time I see Moses I'll be adding one to his also.

1990 YJ = The Toy/ My Daily Driver
1996 XJ= Wifes Daily Driver

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please fill out your profile, It helps us help you!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 21 Old 07-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Louie4
Jeep Enjuneering

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Those look really solid. I will be needing something for the front soon for my Warn Winch I got a week ago. How's the pricing?

Edit: Nevermind. I remembered how to use google.

Lou

I have a jeep...and it is modified...I win.

YJOTM July 2012
YJOTM February 2014

post #18 of 21 Old 07-23-2010, 03:23 PM Thread Starter
DevilDogDoc
1997 TJ Wrangler 

You take the bolt on top off, pull the swingaway off the bumper grease up the shaft and put it back on. Kind of a pain but it seems to work. Brian had it on his Jeep for a good while before it went on mine and when we pulled it apart it still had a thin film of grease from when he installed it and it was still swinging smooth and quiet. I greased it up real good when I put it together, we will see how long that grease lasts!!

An ugly Jeep with some stuff.
post #19 of 21 Old 07-23-2010, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
DevilDogDoc
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Sweet more bits for me!! Works real good so far though...

post #20 of 21 Old 07-23-2010, 06:54 PM
ImpactFabWorks
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie4 View Post
Those look really solid. I will be needing something for the front soon for my Warn Winch I got a week ago. How's the pricing?

Edit: Nevermind. I remembered how to use google.
Thanks for checking it out! I just got kind of excited since the site actually shows up on google now. For a while google didn't know who we were

1990 YJ = The Toy/ My Daily Driver
1996 XJ= Wifes Daily Driver

Please fill out your profile, It helps us help you!!!
post #21 of 21 Old 07-23-2010, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
DevilDogDoc
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpactFabWorks View Post
Thanks for checking it out! I just got kind of excited since the site actually shows up on google now. For a while google didn't know who we were
Whoo-hoo your world-wide now!!!!

Tags
impact , fabworks , winch , bumper , front , rear , tj , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.