I'm in some trouble!!! Help?!?! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > I'm in some trouble!!! Help?!?!

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-10-2014, 09:55 PM   #1
Chevyman161

I'm in some trouble!!! Help?!?!

I have a Lego jeep. It's a 03 ruby frame with a 05 ruby body and a 01 Sahara 4.0 engine. I was in the store and it was running out side. I got back in and headed down the road and I noticed the check engine like was on. (But not flashing) I was headed strait to the house to plug my OBD II and it just shut off and hasn't started. It cranks healthy but no fire. I have fuel great compression but no spark. The Crank and cam sensor code poped up. Jumped on here looked around and nothing. So I looked at my cam sensor pulled it off and it was just demolished on the inside. Looked like something froze and something else kept turning. Pulled my "camshaft synchronizer" out and the splines on there and on my cam are kinda but not really chewed. (Pulled up prolly a hundred pictures of used ones and mine looked average) the synchronizer did after a few mins of playing with it fell apart in my hand. I have no idea what has caused this. Or if I just replace the sync will this happen again? If someone could give me a idea or the answer I would greatly appreciate your time knowledge and effort. Thanks!

Chevyman161 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.