idle issues and cel help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > idle issues and cel help

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-04-2014, 10:31 AM   #1
gordo8631

idle issues and cel help

So im stumped at this point. I have a 2001 tj 4.0 automatic. Yesterday was driving and hit a large bump in the road. After the bump i noticed that when stomped the engine will stutter/misfires occur. Ive checked the connections just in case something got knocked loose, but they all appear to be good. Originally i was getting p0352, but now im getting p0352, p0300, p0302, p1391 and p0305. Cel has come on will flash but will stop, but not go away. if anyone can provide some insight it would be greatly appreciate it.

Part of it makes me think i ruined the camshaft position sensor with the bump, and that it may be causing all teh misifire codes and coil code. Any help is greatly appreciated

gordo8631 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.