Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Identify This Lift ..

978 views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Unlimited04 
#1 ·
I am trying to identify a lift on a Jeep my buddy just bought today. He had the owner leave it at my place in fear it might get towed without tags at his. When he described the TJ I thought it was a RE BB "solid white shocks and bump stops". However this has a transfer case drop and what appears to be springs two things I didnt think were included in the RE BB.

Any ideas ?

See less See more
#7 ·
Looking at the Rusty's site I would guess it was their 2" lift. The Jeep has the stock rear track bar and stock drop pitman arm. What is baffling me is the 2" Rusty's lift does not call for transfer case drop and this one is almost an inch.

Does the Rusty's transfer case drop looking anything like this ? This could of been done after the fact.

#8 ·
SuMeRiaN said:
Looking at the Rusty's site I would guess it was their 2" lift. The Jeep has the stock rear track bar and stock drop pitman arm. What is baffling me is the 2" Rusty's lift does not call for transfer case drop and this one is almost an inch.
Beats me.... I ran my Rusty's 2" without any other mods and didn't have any vibes, or any other problems for that matter. I didn't had the MML until after my BL... However, I have heart tell of people having vibes from a 2". On the other hand, maybe he was just thinking head..

#11 ·
That is def. a Rusty's lift. The TC drop pucks look a lot like the ones that came with my 3 inch lift. What size tires are those? That looks like a 3 inch lift if those are 31's or 32's. Rusty's stuff is ok. Those look like the original bump stops. Rusty's 2 and 3 inch basic kits don't come with extended bump stops, quick extended front disco's or adjustable trac bars either. Good looking Jeep though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.