Ideas on Soft top Storage - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Ideas on Soft top Storage

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 09-05-2007, 02:58 PM   #1
spillz
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Ideas on Soft top Storage

Hello everyone, I own a 2006 Unlimited (LJ) which is equipped with the soft top. I have never removed the soft top up to this point in time. I'm in the process of purchasing a hardtop for my jeep and was wondering how you guys store your soft top safely without scratching the windows ..ect.. Do you fold it a certain way or ?.Any ideas or suggestions would greatly be appreciated...

spillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2007, 04:05 PM   #2
thesherm
1998 TJ Wrangler 

roll the windows into terricloth, wrap with rubberbands and rest them on a shelf until spring
Unfortunately you are one of those poor misguided folks that believes leaving the gear shift lever in one slot or another is an indication of control.

Come go for a ride and I'll be glad to demonstrate the difference between what you perceive incorrectly as "control" and what control actually is.

Pick a different reason because that one is both lame and stupid to perpetuate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine
Pardon me for damaging your precious reputation. It's not that I disagree, that would be a difference of opinion. This isn't subjective, it's objective, you are just wrong. If you make that statement, you are misguided. It is that simple.
thesherm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2007, 06:23 PM   #3
98greentj
1998 TJ Wrangler 

make sure you put tissue paper between the windows or it could have a chemical reaction
Unread 09-05-2007, 07:38 PM   #4
BNL TJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

What about the Cloverpatch window roll?

http://allthingsjeep.stores.yahoo.ne...indowroll.html
BNL TJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.