i have a TJ np231/ax5 in my YJ, need linkage help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > i have a TJ np231/ax5 in my YJ, need linkage help

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 01-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #1
SteveJcoYJ
1991 YJ Wrangler 

i have a TJ np231/ax5 in my YJ, need linkage help

i have a np231 out of a tj in my yj, i have been unable to solve my issue for linkage. the yj system wont work for it

it seems the arm on the case works in the opposite way then the YJ case did

i've tried making linkage for it before and nothing seems to work right

could someone give me a pic of their linkage, or a custom linkage they made to rid of the body mounted mechanism ?

quadratec carrys a tj transfercase shifter correection bracket that rids of the body mount, http://www.quadratec.com/products/52554_210.htm , i'll buy that if i know it will correct my problem, any experiences ?

SteveJcoYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2012, 09:25 AM   #2
TJTimbo
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Same Problem

I know this is a old thread , i was just wondering how you fixed this problem. I have similar linkage problems in my Tj because i used a YJ transfer case.
TJTimbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.