HP30 regear - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > HP30 regear

JK Vent Covers - NalinMFGRing & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 06-16-2010, 08:09 PM   #1
timpenny92

HP30 regear

im regearing a HP30 for my TJ. just finished the rear axle took a while but got a good pattern and all works well. on the front new 4.10 gears, bearings, seals, ARB locker. i have done two methods to set pinion depth. first assembled with same amount of shims as original .000 yes no shims just the oil slinger and baffle. measured the checking distance and ran a pattern both very obvious, pinion to deep on the ring gear. but no shims to remove. my question, can i remove the oil baffle and or the oil slinger and be ok?

timpenny92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2010, 08:34 PM   #2
timpenny92

bump to the top
timpenny92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.