For me it was 150.00 for the HP D30. 600.00 for gears, install kit, help installing them. 239 for the aussie locker, 120.00 for new balljoints, 20.00 for upper control arm bushings. And about 30.00 in grinding wheels,sand paper, and paint. I used the axle shafts, unit bearings, and knuckles from the low pinion axle because the 93 HP D30 had the smaller u-joints. I have right about 1200.00 in mine. And it was about a 3 month project working on it when I had time. If you can get the axle from east coast for 900.00 shipped that is what I would do. It will save you a lot of time locating/pulling the axle, cleaning and painting the axle, and time for the shop to regear it.
- '95 XJ country edition, 4" coils/3/4" spacers, HD leafs with extra main added in, Ironman adjustable control arms, rough country shackles, aussie locker, JK rubicon shocks, 35" mudder's, soft 8's, cobra cb
- Sold'99 WJ limited, 4.7L, 3" IRO lift. Bilstein shocks, JK rubicon wheels, 255/70/17's, carolina driveshaft, IRO adjustable control arms, IRO adjustable A-arm
- Sold '00 TJ, 4" lift, rusty's adjustable control arms, skyjacker shocks, rock krawler adj. trac-bar,rugged ridge SYE and RE driveshaft, soft 8's, 35" mud king xt's,XJ HP D30 w/aussie locker, 4:88 yukon gears, hella 500's, rock crusher diff covers
4. 04 Dodge ram 1500 quadcab, yes, it has a hemi.
5. '08 BMW X3, Mods in progress.