yeah i feel your pain
FULL DOOR LOCK CYLINDER
(1) Remove trim panel.
(2) Peel back waterdam.
(3) Disconnect lock cylinder to latch rod.
(4) Remove lock cylinder retaining clip.
(5) Remove the lock cylinder from the door.
(1) Install the lock cylinder in the door.
(2) Install lock cylinder retaining clip.
(3) Connect lock cylinder to latch rod.
(4) Secure the waterdam to the door.
(5) Install trim panel.
It's a total pain to get out and install the retaining clip. Good pair of needlenose, lots of light, and a triple jointed mutant arm will get you by as you try to navigate through the insanely positioned small access holes on the inside of the door.