So i know this isn't anything new but I figured I'd contribute to the community for once. I saw the write up on 4x4xplor.com (http://www.4x4xplor.com/homediscos.html
The things youl need are:
A T-55 torx bit
2 2 1/2x 7/16 Clevis pins. (My local hardware store was out so i got 3x7/16)
2 cotter pins
4 7/16 Grade 8 Washers
1. Begin by using the t-55 with a 18mm wrench on the nut to remove the bolt running through the discos.
2. If the bolt is stuck or dosnt want to come out spray with some PB or my personal choice Aero Kroil. Then beat out with a dead blow hammer.
3. Re-align the sway bars and with a clevis a washer on each end.
4. Place the cotter pin as close to the sway bar end as possible.
5. Go hit the trails and enjoy.