Home made accessories for a factory made roof rack - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Home made accessories for a factory made roof rack

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 11-11-2009, 06:16 PM   #1
jeepgunner12
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Home made accessories for a factory made roof rack

I just bought Kargo Master's Congo Cage and would like to have mounts for axes and shovels but have two problems. 1) They cost way more then i would like to pay, and 2) they seem to have parts that come off and i feel they would be either lost or broken on the trail. Just wondering if anyone has made these types of home made mounts for roof rack they bought.

GREEN JEEP CLUB #385

PM me if you have an old hilift and/or a 31x10.5 R15 youd like to trade or sell, im in the market for a jack and a trailspare. Cheers!
jeepgunner12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.