High Beam Issue - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > High Beam Issue

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 04-10-2012, 11:05 PM   #1
mach1laterzz
2000 TJ Wrangler 

High Beam Issue

After much reading and serching here and on the internet I still have not resolved my problem. My highbeams only turn off when manually holding the multifunction switch in the rear position. So, after searching and reading similar issues I have done the following, replaced multi function switch, replaced headlamps, replaced headlamp sockets, checked grounds at headlamps, checked fuses, checked relays, and have determined I do not have a Canadian model TJ, so no daytime runing lights, and replaced a badly corroded connector on the green wire that connects to multi funtion switch. What am I missing. Thanks for your help and advice.

mach1laterzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2012, 11:43 PM   #2
DustFloor
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Have you read through this thread?

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/he...e-help-544713/
*1999 Wrangler TJ *SOLD*
DustFloor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 12:04 AM   #3
mach1laterzz
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks ill try using those diagrams
mach1laterzz is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.