Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

HID headlights HELP PLEASE

860 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  frenchy206 
#1 ·
Hey there,

I drive a 2003 Rubicon and i changed my headlights to HIDs, and they also have a LED peanut bulb in them.
The left signal is now flashing quickly (alternating with the LED peanut bulb in the headlight). No bulbs are out..
My HID headlights work fine but on the left side the peanut bulb and signal only work when the left turn signal is on.
The left green arrow also stays on the cluster constantly and when my headlights are on with the jeep on it beeps. The beeping stops when i turn my headlights off and back on again or when i turn my right signal on.

When the jeep is off and the signal arm is down (replicating having the left signal on) all lights work.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank ya! :)

#6 ·
If it's an led, you need to replace the flasher in the steering column. It's very easy to access. Remove the screws on the bottom of the column and take the cover off. The flasher is on top. Replace with an electronic flasher. I got mine from Napa. Someone here probably knows the exact part number. I believe it's ep-26led.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.