Heresy: No lift 33" tires - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Heresy: No lift 33" tires

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 02-27-2014, 07:17 PM   #16
TechJeeper
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'm interested in this too. Helping a friend stay budget and get 33s under the jeep. Current plan is 1" BL, major fender and flare trim, longer shocks to change the travel from even up and down to more down than up, SYE and tummy tuck.

TechJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2014, 07:37 PM   #17
mudb8
want it rite or rite now?

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Chop the hood, raise the stock fenders 3.25". Bolt on the 33's, install 4:88 gears.

HighLine Hood Jeepers
TJ Adjustable Track bars
DIY highline fenders.... 34-37's under 0"-2.5" lifts
shock length, bumpstop extension, tire size chart click here
DIY shock shifters, more uptravel/better ride

2011 E-350 4x4 Van conversion

2006 Rubicon Unlimited

ASE Certified Master Tech/Fabricator @ jeepwest.com
mudb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2014, 07:46 PM   #18
mudb8
want it rite or rite now?

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechJeeper View Post
I'm interested in this too. Helping a friend stay budget and get 33s under the jeep. Current plan is 1" BL, major fender and flare trim, longer shocks to change the travel from even up and down to more down than up, SYE and tummy tuck.
Balance the travel. The More down travel you create, the worse your ride will be and will create an even more pronounced tire to hood line problem. Non highline Flat fenders are not the answer.

HighLine Hood Jeepers
TJ Adjustable Track bars
DIY highline fenders.... 34-37's under 0"-2.5" lifts
shock length, bumpstop extension, tire size chart click here
DIY shock shifters, more uptravel/better ride

2011 E-350 4x4 Van conversion

2006 Rubicon Unlimited

ASE Certified Master Tech/Fabricator @ jeepwest.com
mudb8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.