Help with finding out info on a Rancho lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Help with finding out info on a Rancho lift

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!

Unread 01-06-2010, 06:29 PM   #1
jimmyjet
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Help with finding out info on a Rancho lift

I have a guy trying to sell me a lift he claims is a 4" lift with Shocks, Springs and all the relocation bracket but no lower control arms. From what I can see Rancho doesnt make a 4" kit every thing I see is 2.5"?? if some one has pics and or info would be great..Thx

jimmyjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2010, 08:03 PM   #2
Benderff
2006 TJ Wrangler 

They made the "rock crawler kit that was 2.5 and you could get 3.5 springs for it. They also had a very basic 4'' lift that looked pretty cheap. I had the rock crawler kit. I still have the control arms to get rid of. Does he have a front adjustable control arm for it also?
Benderff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2010, 08:09 PM   #3
jimmyjet
1999 TJ Wrangler 

He didnt have any control arms with it .. Do you have lower arms for a lift that you want to get rid of?? if you have all 4 lowers i would be interested and I cant find any thing on a older lift that was 4"
jimmyjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #4
mudb8
want it rite or rite now?

1999 TJ Wrangler 

the crawler kit was also available in 4". the difference is the tire size rancho claimed would fit, neither were specific to the amount of actual lift.

I also have the HD2.5" rancho, with bridge arms which are soon to be coming off and replaced by mid arms.

HighLine Hood Jeepers
TJ Adjustable Track bars
DIY highline fenders.... 34-37's under 0"-2.5" lifts
shock length, bumpstop extension, tire size chart click here
DIY shock shifters, more uptravel/better ride

2011 E-350 4x4 Van conversion

2006 Rubicon Unlimited

ASE Certified Master Tech/Fabricator @ jeepwest.com
mudb8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.