Heater blowing but blowing hard - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Heater blowing but blowing hard

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 12-29-2009, 03:19 PM   #1
fireman879
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Heater blowing but blowing hard

i have a 1999 tj and the heat works fine except when i turn up the blower it sounds like it is blowing hard but it dosent change in any vent.

it is starting to get colder here so in return i am starting to freeze my butt off inside my jeep.
it is my daily driver so i really need to try to find out what would be causing it not to "blow" right.

thanks
david

fireman879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2009, 07:27 PM   #2
Longoddr1
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Check to see if it is blowing at the defroster for the windshield. This is the default direction in case of a vacuum control failure. Let us know what you find.
Longoddr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2009, 09:08 PM   #3
fireman879
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I checked the vacuum and everything works right changing from defrost to feet etc. but the force of the air never changes when i turn the speed of the blower up.
fireman879 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.