heat/AC control panel issues - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > heat/AC control panel issues

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 11-06-2008, 07:38 AM   #1
DonziJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

heat/AC control panel issues

I have a 98 TJ wrangler. At night when i turn the lights on the heat/AC control panel does not light up. Is this normal for all TJ's or is there a light or fuse that i need to replace?

Thanks!

DonziJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2008, 08:50 AM   #2
Maverick906
1997 TJ Wrangler 

No I don't think that is normal. My AC controls light up when I turn my lights on. Probably a fuse. Does your radio light up when you turn your lights on?
Maverick906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2008, 09:20 AM   #3
SKIBUMM
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Yes it is normal for this to not work. Ok it did not work on mine either. It is fused with the rest of the center console and dash. I had to take the center console apart and remove the Heat/AC control panel and replace the bulb which was really fun to find by the way. When I finally found a new one I decided that a good cleaning would be good for it because it was filthy behind it. So I took it all out and started cleaning. When I put it back together the original bulb work fine. But now I have a spare that I can misplace
SKIBUMM is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.