HD ball joints - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 01-12-2010, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

HD ball joints

anyone seen these yet?

Poly Performance Inc.*::*Axles, CV & Accessories*::*Dynatrac*::*ProSteer Ball Joints for Ford, Dodge, and Jeep - Jeep JK Synergy Suspension Systems, Fox Racing Shox, Beard, CTM, Johnny JointsŪ, Currie Enterprises, Edelbrock, Total Chaos, Ramsey Winch

they list that they have sets for 97-06 wranglers, im assuming that the JK ball joints work for the TJ's as well as ive heard floating around that they use the same ball joints. im sure my ball joints are going to need to be replaced in the next 20,000 miles and im weighing the pros and cons of getting regular Moog's or going balls out since i intend on keeping these axles for a while.

2010 Magnetic Toyota 4Runner Trail Teams

My builds:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

or follow us on
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 01-12-2010, 08:53 PM
mcg311TJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Looks cool....
post #3 of 7 Old 01-12-2010, 08:53 PM
TJunk
2005 TJ Wrangler 

They don't have a part # listed for the TJ ball joint. I'm curious too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
I'm a huge fan of body lifts. In fact were I in your shoes, I would have gone for the 4" body lift and some 2" spacers on stock springs.

post #4 of 7 Old 01-12-2010, 09:48 PM Thread Starter
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

im waiting for blaine to chime in on this one, since he is our resident stress test expert, along with resident stress expert

2010 Magnetic Toyota 4Runner Trail Teams

My builds:
and

or follow us on
post #5 of 7 Old 01-12-2010, 11:11 PM
pachary
2005 LJ Wrangler 

$600 for a set of ball joints, I'll have to see how the Moogs I just installed hold up..................

It could actually be reasonable compared to changing balljoint every year.

2005 TJ Unlimited/I6-M6/Rubi 4:1 Tcase/4.5RESF/1.25JKS BL-1BMML/37"SSRs/WarnM8000/Besttop TireCarrier/Waggy D44/ FR-RR DetroitD44/Cobra Remote CB/custom F&R Bumpers/JeeperMan Skids/York OBA/Rokmen TummyTuck/TNT 3" Fenders and Rear Corners/AA SYE- Carolina Drivelines CV Shaft
post #6 of 7 Old 01-12-2010, 11:45 PM
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

To my knowledge JKs use larger everything than TJs, as well as ball joints, but since they have them listed, but no part number, you should call them about them. Though I have to agree, $600 is a hell of a lot of money for ball joints on an axle that uses Dana 30 outers.

96 XJ:

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
***** inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
post #7 of 7 Old 01-13-2010, 12:31 AM
Border Dave
Got Sand?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Garage
I don't think the TJ versions are available yet.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.