hazard lights switch/relay - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > hazard lights switch/relay

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 12-03-2009, 09:52 PM   #1
Ksellers11
2001 TJ Wrangler 

hazard lights switch/relay

So my starter gave way on me in a parking lot today, causing me to have to bump start the jeep. While doing this, i turned on the hazards... Once the jeep was started, i tried to shut off the hazards, but the right blinkers stayed on. I hit the button again, and all 4 lights started flashing again. I'm assuming these two problems are not related and this was only discovered by coincidence (this is the first time i have used the flashers in quite some time), and i have already replaced the starter and the jeep starts fine. does this sound like a faulty switch, or a relay or fuse? has anybody experienced this? any help would be appreciated

edit, i should have added that the only way to stop the lights from flashing is to disconnect the battery

Ksellers11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.