Has anyone installed the RCD 3" Suspension W/Bilsteins - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Has anyone installed the RCD 3" Suspension W/Bilsteins

Flowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country small builder parts in stock!! Awesome price

Unread 07-18-2010, 06:32 AM   #1
stevefarling

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Has anyone installed the RCD 3" Suspension W/Bilsteins

I was wondering if anyone has installed this kit and if they have, if it is engineered to keep the TJ level? I keep seeing where a lot of people have to install 1" spacers along with there kits to keep it level. Please let me know if I'm incorrect about this.

stevefarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2010, 03:49 AM   #2
stevefarling

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Bump!
Since it looks like no one has, What do you all think about it? Would it be a good choice if I'm wanting to run 33" tires? What other suspension mods would I need?
stevefarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2011, 11:25 AM   #3
jmauld
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I found this during a search and was curious about this kit as well. As anyone installed it yet?
jmauld is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2011, 02:49 PM   #4
mrriceguyrj
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I, too, am dying to know the details on this lift. It's so new, not many have tried it out. But all logic leads me to believe it's an awesome setup. I was completely sold on moving towards a 2.5" OME setup, but this lift may temp me away...
mrriceguyrj is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
RCD , suspension , lift

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.