Hard Top Liner / Headliner? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Hard Top Liner / Headliner?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-15-2005, 08:26 PM   #1
samj

Hard Top Liner / Headliner?

First off, I wanted to see if anyone has a bought this hard top liner / headliner thing from california tops. I just dont really like the look of it, and hope it doesn't start hanging down or falling off, so I'd like to hear from anyone who has first-hand experience. But, from what I've heard, it helps with noise and insulation quite a bit.

If you look at this link, you will see the price as $200.00 from slicktops.com AKA californiatops.com
http://www.slicktops.com/liners_hardtop.php
You notice it says it is a 3M Hard Top Liner and is $200.00 with $40.00 for freight.

Now take a look at this link, This is the Same Exact Picture... Same exact company, but the domain this time is californiatops.com. Price shows $100.00 but doesn't say 3M. (click on Info below picture to see price/description).
http://www.californiatops.com/productframens.html

Different Price, Same Picture, Same Company
From what I hear too, California Tops isn't the greatest on service either.

Any comments/suggestions and any first hand expierience with the headliner?

samj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2005, 08:43 PM   #2
FireMate

Slicktops.com is the Canadian Site, that's why (-;

I bought a multi-top from him.
FireMate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2005, 09:51 PM   #3
logixrat

Seems pricey to me. I'm sure there is more involved, but it looks like a glorified blanket you can velcro to the top. You could probably create something for alot less money and do the same job.
Unread 09-15-2005, 10:21 PM   #4
the_ronster
2003 TJ Wrangler 

just put on a jacket
RE 3.5 Super Flex, Old Man Emu Long Travel Shocks and Steering Stabalizer, RE Hack & Tap SYE, AA CV Drive Shaft, ARB Compressor, ARB Front and Rear Lockers, 35x12.5x15 Cooper STTs, Custom Fabbed Bumpers, ORFAB rear tire carrier/ gascan holder, Superior 4.88s, and Heated Seats

the_ronster is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.