Hard Top Liner / Headliner? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Hard Top Liner / Headliner?

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-15-2005, 09:26 PM   #1
samj

Hard Top Liner / Headliner?

First off, I wanted to see if anyone has a bought this hard top liner / headliner thing from california tops. I just dont really like the look of it, and hope it doesn't start hanging down or falling off, so I'd like to hear from anyone who has first-hand experience. But, from what I've heard, it helps with noise and insulation quite a bit.

If you look at this link, you will see the price as $200.00 from slicktops.com AKA californiatops.com
http://www.slicktops.com/liners_hardtop.php
You notice it says it is a 3M Hard Top Liner and is $200.00 with $40.00 for freight.

Now take a look at this link, This is the Same Exact Picture... Same exact company, but the domain this time is californiatops.com. Price shows $100.00 but doesn't say 3M. (click on Info below picture to see price/description).
http://www.californiatops.com/productframens.html

Different Price, Same Picture, Same Company
From what I hear too, California Tops isn't the greatest on service either.

Any comments/suggestions and any first hand expierience with the headliner?

samj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-15-2005, 09:43 PM   #2
FireMate

Slicktops.com is the Canadian Site, that's why (-;

I bought a multi-top from him.
FireMate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-15-2005, 10:51 PM   #3
logixrat

Seems pricey to me. I'm sure there is more involved, but it looks like a glorified blanket you can velcro to the top. You could probably create something for alot less money and do the same job.
Unread 09-15-2005, 11:21 PM   #4
the_ronster
2003 TJ Wrangler 

just put on a jacket
RE 3.5 Super Flex, Old Man Emu Long Travel Shocks and Steering Stabalizer, RE Hack & Tap SYE, AA CV Drive Shaft, ARB Compressor, ARB Front and Rear Lockers, 35x12.5x15 Cooper STTs, Custom Fabbed Bumpers, ORFAB rear tire carrier/ gascan holder, Superior 4.88s, and Heated Seats

the_ronster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.