Half top - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Half top

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 09-14-2014, 05:05 PM   #1
SouthernT

Half top

O I've been looking at some half soft tops for a while and I finally found one I think I want the rampage half top. Does anyone have pictures of theirs ? Preferably with less than a 3 inch lift , just so I can see what it would look like

SouthernT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2014, 10:37 PM   #2
geroux
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Just curious. What does the lift height have anything to do with what a top looks like?
geroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2014, 03:50 AM   #3
SouthernT

Quote:
Originally Posted by geroux
Just curious. What does the lift height have anything to do with what a top looks like?
Nothin I've just noticed that jeeps with a lift look better with a half top
Unread 09-15-2014, 04:09 AM   #4
SouthernT

Quote:
Originally Posted by geroux
I am getting a lift on my tj and I would like a good idea of what it would look like
Unread 09-15-2014, 12:42 PM   #5
Snowplow
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Its the 3 piece half top and the jeep is on 32x11.5 with a 2 inch BB.

They look good but i don't know how the hard half top is, but my soft the A/C is working twice as hard and it no longer gets real cold like it did with a full top. also the seats are at full up right and had to be slid forward. and for me being 6 foot tall i don't like it.
gedv0006.jpg

Snowplow is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.