Half door pins w/threads - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Half door pins w/threads

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.850" LED Light Bar with Overhead Mounting Brackets $69

Unread 06-08-2008, 12:23 PM   #1
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Location: Somewhere between the Port of Indecision and South of Disorder
Half door pins w/threads

I have searched high and low for these little buggers. They go on the bottom of the door pins so I can screw down my HT uppers. Can anyone point me in the direction of source for these things?

Unread 06-08-2008, 04:24 PM   #2
Nick B
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Are you talking about aftermarket doors ? Have you tried calling the manufacture ? I needed some nutserts for my Add aTrunk. The dealer said no go so I called Bestop and they sent me free a whole nutsert install kit.
Nick B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2008, 05:50 PM   #3
Duck Dodgers
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Location: Somewhere between the Port of Indecision and South of Disorder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick B View Post
Are you talking about aftermarket doors ? Have you tried calling the manufacture ? I needed some nutserts for my Add aTrunk. The dealer said no go so I called Bestop and they sent me free a whole nutsert install kit.
Yup they are for the Bestop upper sliders. I have emailed them 2 times and no answer. I'll see if I can find a phone number thanks.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.