Guage Lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Guage Lights

NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughHuge Soft top Sale

Unread 12-22-2004, 09:07 AM   #1
hillbilly

Guage Lights

Great forum. I just picked up a 95 wrangler. Seems I have a problem that wasn't noticable at the guys house. When I put on the brakes, the interior guage lights come on. They work fine (on and off) with the switch, but when the switch is off, they come onwhen I press the brake pedal. Just wondering if anyone has seen this and maybe a culprit before I take the dash out and start probing.
Thanks

hillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2004, 09:35 AM   #2
silverstone01

Does it have a remote starter by any chance? I had this problem on a YJ, Hitting the brakes activated the dang thing all the time. Do the park lamps flash too or just the gauge lights?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.