Grill Inserts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Grill Inserts

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Alloy USA and Posi-Lok Cable Axle Disconnect Kits Dana 30 Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.8

Unread 12-22-2004, 09:57 AM   #1
trance_junkie

Grill Inserts

Anyone famliar with the grill inserts from Qudratec?

I was thinkin about getting the black ones for my Yellow TJ.

Josh

trance_junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2004, 10:43 AM   #2
RkyMtHigh

I put the black ones on my patriot blue X last year because of the abuse the radiator was getting from flying rocks. They are a little pricey but for me they pay for themselves as a bit on insurance againist radiator damage. I also like the way they look with the black ones, they don't stand out and make the front look more finished. I have not noticed any difference as far as it effecting the cooling system either.
RkyMtHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2004, 10:53 AM   #3
99TJ_pup

just put these on the TJ....gives a good clean look and they are pretty sturdy in there...installation was just 1) clenaing off the grill , 2) putting supplied adhesive at top and bottom, 3) snaping 1 lil bar between each opening, 4) one small lil bolt per insert screwed into the lil bar

99TJ_pup is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.