Grab Handles - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Grab Handles

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 07-06-2004, 02:00 PM   #1
nikki
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Grab Handles

I posted a thread a short while back about a pair of Sport/Grab Handles I purchased off of of eBay. I got them back after exchanging them for larger handles (to fit my 2004 padding). Still not happy with the way they fit the fatter padding. They do fit, but not like I would "prefer" them to fit (yes I am very specific about things). I put them on my friend's 2001 Wrangler and they fit great (how I wished they fit mine). I now have 3 of these. Which I want to get rid of, I don't have pictures off hand. Again, they fit all years now. They are black. If I had thinner padding, I would keep them myself. I paid $13.51 for these, willing to sell for $13.00, including shipping.
(I cannot find the ended auction on eBay anymore, maybe too much time has elapsed, and they removed it?)
Please someone take these off my hands

Nikki

Blue jeep club member #70
Almost Stock 2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport
nikki is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2004, 02:09 PM   #2
Jeepin_Al
DAJC.......Get stuck!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki
I posted a thread a short while back about a pair of Sport/Grab Handles I purchased off of of eBay. I got them back after exchanging them for larger handles (to fit my 2004 padding). Still not happy with the way they fit the fatter padding. They do fit, but not like I would "prefer" them to fit (yes I am very specific about things). I put them on my friend's 2001 Wrangler and they fit great (how I wished they fit mine). I now have 3 of these. Which I want to get rid of, I don't have pictures off hand. Again, they fit all years now. They are black. If I had thinner padding, I would keep them myself. I paid $13.51 for these, willing to sell for $13.00, including shipping.
(I cannot find the ended auction on eBay anymore, maybe too much time has elapsed, and they removed it?)
Please someone take these off my hands

Nikki
Is that 13 total or for all 3? will you take paypal? Let me know, AL
Unread 07-06-2004, 02:12 PM   #3
nikki
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_wldcat_TJ
Is that 13 total or for all 3? will you take paypal? Let me know, AL
Yes, that is $13.00 for all three. As for paypal, are you planning on paying via credit card?

(BTW Blues61, PM'd me prior to your posting, so he gets first dibs.)
Unread 07-06-2004, 03:17 PM   #4
Blues61

I am interested. I just sent you a private message.
Blues61 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2004, 03:19 PM   #5
RockPaws

I've had a few different types and never really liked them untill I bought the Raingler style grab handles. Fit and feel is great, much better than the foam covered models. I bought them from Jason at Red Rock 4x4
You will probably pay a little more than Ebay, but they were worth it to me.
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]01' Jeep TJ (Jeep #5)
3.5 RE Custom SuperFlex, Raingler, Kilby, Currie, Banks, Borla, American Racing, Custom mods, Always more in the works.
[URL=http://www.redrock4x4.com][COLOR=Blue]www.redrock4x4.com Rocks![/COLOR][/URL]
[URL=www.needhim.org/][COLOR=Blue]Need Him?[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT]
RockPaws is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2004, 03:21 PM   #6
nikki
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Sold

Sold to Blues61
Unread 07-06-2004, 08:02 PM   #7
Oman Jeep
Web Wheeler

I dunno what grips you had before but I can't fault my Raingler Ballistic grips... I've actually just ordered another set for the rear seat passengers...
Oman Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2004, 09:54 PM   #8
joeyt17
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I made a couple grab handles for my jeep. all you need are a couple feet of webbing (tubular or regular) and a few buckles add some sewing machinery in there and you've got a grab handle.
you can get this stuff at any outdoor store (REI, Galyans...), so for the cost of $2 you have a pair of grab handles. you can choose among a wide selection of webbing color to match/accent the jeep as well.

sure its primative, but functional....suits my jeep well and is wallet friendly!
joeyt17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.