Got dynomax now what do I need? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Got dynomax now what do I need?

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 06-26-2005, 12:49 PM   #1
kaybone
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Got dynomax now what do I need?

So I got the 17282 Dymnomax Ultra Flow muffler for my 99TJ (4.0) because of that great rebate deal. So does anyone know any part numbers for the hangers, clamps and tailpipe to complete the rest of the cat back?

What size clamps do I need? ( outlet/inlet is 2 1/4")
What's the part number for the tailpipe from the muffler on back?
( I'd love to get that in stainless also)

Any hanger part #s

Thanks to all ahead of time
Ps. Promotion is still going on until 6/30. Get your muffler virtually free. Here:

http://www.dynomax.com/rebateform.stm

Gun Metal Blue Jeep Club Member #99
kaybone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2005, 07:17 AM   #2
options
1997 TJ Wrangler 

DynoMax PN 54057 for the tailpipe. It is aluminized and comes with hangars and a stainless tip. You'll need 2 2 1/4" clamps (dynamax sells stainless clamps).

Tailpipe is $99.99 and clamps are $11.99 each through 4 wheel Drive Hardware (4wd.com).

Hope it helps.
Unread 06-27-2005, 09:48 AM   #3
kaybone
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by options
DynoMax PN 54057 for the tailpipe. It is aluminized and comes with hangars and a stainless tip. You'll need 2 2 1/4" clamps (dynamax sells stainless clamps).

Tailpipe is $99.99 and clamps are $11.99 each through 4 wheel Drive Hardware (4wd.com).

Hope it helps.
Hey thank you very much. I just checked and summitracing.com has it for $89.00
Unread 06-27-2005, 09:51 AM   #4
tweba99
2008 JK Wrangler 

If you have an Advanced auto parts store they carry the tailpipe assembly for the Dynomax muffler on a Jeep and it is $75 and you don't have to worry about shipping.
tweba99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2005, 10:00 AM   #5
kaybone
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweba99
If you have an Advanced auto parts store they carry the tailpipe assembly for the Dynomax muffler on a Jeep and it is $75 and you don't have to worry about shipping.
Cool. I bought my muffler from them anyway. I'll just go get the pipe.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.