give me some suggestions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > give me some suggestions

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 04-05-2005, 06:49 PM   #1
jeepwrnglr98

give me some suggestions

hey guys, i just recently put a BB on my tj and i want some suggestions. i am considering using my stock 15x7 wheels, what would you guys suggest size wise, i want big but i dont want rubbage. thanks

jeepwrnglr98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2005, 09:12 PM   #2
mwiggs2017

31x10.50 Bfg Muds will fit fine w/ out any rubbage..looks good and performs well...
Spidertrax 1.25" Wheel Spacers
32x11.50 BFGoodrich M/T
[COLOR=SandyBrown][B]Student Jeep Club, Member #3[/B][/COLOR]
(O||||||O) "Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive"-[I]Van Wilder[/I]
mwiggs2017 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2005, 09:16 PM   #3
ryndavd

i agree with the 31x10.5 bfgs, but i would really recomend getting different wheels
33x12.5 MT Baja Claws
ryndavd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2005, 11:33 PM   #4
Icedfire02
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryndavd
i agree with the 31x10.5 bfgs, but i would really recomend getting different wheels
I second that.

Mods: Fixed the "It happens to all jeeps" type parts that DC decided to throw on there.
Icedfire02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2005, 06:08 AM   #5
greendozer

Knowledge is gained from experience not age

MTR's are the way to go but its been an ongoing argument for a while which one is better bfg or mtr. MTR's arent to great in mud but great on rocks and sand and from my experience the mtr has tuffer side walls and yes I've had both.
[QUOTE] JEEP - Just Empty Every Pocket[/QUOTE] 97' TJ 5.5 RE LA, 1" bl, 37" MTR, D-44's, chrome alloy axles, ARB's, Atlas II, Anti-rock, U-turn steering, full cage, custom bumpers and skids, Ramsey 9000
greendozer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2005, 08:29 AM   #6
rockrawling43

I have a 2" lift with 32" x 11.5 BFG AT's. Not even close to rubbing. Pictures can bee seen at www.cardomain.com/memberpage/662508

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.