getting ready to sell wheels - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > getting ready to sell wheels

WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-19-2004, 01:26 PM   #1
mud4blud

getting ready to sell wheels

I'm preparing to sell my stock 15x7 wheels on ebay and I want to know everything you can tell me about them. What other models will they fit?
What do they weigh?
I already know the size and bolt pattern.

Scott

Black Steelies
XM Radio
97 Jeep Club Member #16
I hate those of you with a longer list of stuff than me.
For Sale
MS, AL, LA area

mud4blud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2004, 02:19 PM   #2
mgering

I sold mine on ebay about a month ago. I have since deleted the info out of my ebay prefs. - I remember that they will fit Grand Cherokees from around 92 on? Don't quote me on that, but it is close to that. I also know they fit Ford Ranger pickups - not exactly sure on the years either, but my Ranger was a 93 and I took the wheels off of it and put them on my jeep. - Also, I put 80 dollars down on ebay for shipping, and it ended up costing me $23 a wheel, so prepare for that. - I packed them myself and they were still that much. I shipped them from Kansas to New Jersey though, so that is a ways. - By the way, I got 185 bucks for all four of mine, and they were excellent. (only 20,000 miles - prcie has seemed to go down once the new jeep wheels came out - I had the canyons.)
mgering is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2004, 02:33 PM   #3
bondo303

Hey Scott,

If these are 15x7 steel wheels, you will not get that much for them. Just be prepared and don't get disappointed. I got $125 for mine and it took forever to sell. To give you an example, here is a link I found on ebay. Wheels
Good luck.

48 CJ2A

Last edited by bondo303; 07-19-2004 at 02:43 PM..
bondo303 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2004, 03:08 PM   #4
mud4blud

Yeah, they are the steel wheels. I just want to get rid of them. I have to buy doors.
I need to know what other models they will fit.
Black Steelies
XM Radio
97 Jeep Club Member #16
I hate those of you with a longer list of stuff than me.
For Sale
MS, AL, LA area

mud4blud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.