I am getting my lift today but IM stuck in a dilema on whether or not i want to install it. i am currently running 31x10.50 in tires and im not picking up the 33x12.50 for another 3 weeks. should i wait to install the lift until i get my tires or could i go ahead and install it and just live with the funky look for a couple weeks. i guess what im asking is is it dangerous to be running a 4 inch lift with the smaller tires?
You better just put it on. We can already tell you want to. It's already eating at you. You won't have a good nights rest untill it's on.
1998 TJ, 4.0 HO, 5 speed, 3.5" RE Super Flex Adj SA lift, AA SYE, Currie steering, 4.88 Gears, 8.8 Rear with Eaton E-Locker, HP Dana 30 with Detroit locker and chromoly shafts, 36x12.5x15 TSL-SX, TNT Customs front 3.5 fenders, XRC rear crusher corners with 3.5 flare, A to Z rock sliders, PSC steering pump PSC steering Bx, XRC 8000 winch.
yea i have this brick wall that is level and my driveway is on a downhill incline. so i can drive along the wall with one tire on it and the other tire on the driveway. im ready to see how much flex this will give. also i buying the kit used off a friend but he is keeping his bumpstops. with the 31 inchers should i need extended bumpstops or can i just wait and pick those up when i pick up the 33's. i really dont plan to go offroad til i get the 33's anyways.