Getting the Jeep ready to sell - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Getting the Jeep ready to sell

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 04-02-2011, 02:30 AM   #1
DezertTJ
Phrasing

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Getting the Jeep ready to sell

So i'll be selling my TJ this summer so i can get a trail tj and a DD.

But some of my questions are:

My door surrounds are very faded. What can i do to fix that? Krylon Fusion?

What is the best way to clean the interior and seats? they're full of dirt

My exhaust manifold is cracked, along with my muffler and tailpipe. What is the best way to reweld the manifold? I've heard of several different ways, but need to know what to go with

Thanks!

Quote:
Iím very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany
DezertTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-02-2011, 05:08 PM   #2
DezertTJ
Phrasing

2006 LJ Wrangler 

bump

Quote:
Iím very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany
DezertTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2011, 01:07 AM   #3
Seal
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Get some cheap transmission fluid and rub that in any dry or faded seals...or any faded black plastic for that matter it'll save you time and $$

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/seal-rubicon-build-tj-1187707/
Seal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.