Gauge Cluster LED Install - Page 53 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Gauge Cluster LED Install

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 06-12-2011, 07:54 PM   #781
nettak
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Hmmmm....uv light....that would be interesting

'03 Rubicon, RE 4.5" LA with 1" BL and 1" MML, RE Monotube shocks, 35" Nitto Terra Grapplers, Warrior Products safari rack, ORFab tire carrier w/ HiLift and gas cans, Warn M8000 winch, Warn rear bumper, Fabtech front winch bumper, IPF/Fatboy headlamps with homemade wiring harness, Ruff Stuff heavy duty diff covers, Kilby cargo rack, AtoZ rockers, Bestop trektop nx

Ain't no ghetto bling Jeep!
nettak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2011, 08:10 PM   #782
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I want everything green except the temp bar (I have a 98) I want blue and red on that and then on the shifter I want the gear positions green and the indicator white. If that's possible.

Can someone just throw together all the part #'s and everything we need so we don't have to go through 53 pages?
BamaJeepman21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2011, 08:18 PM   #783
Knuckelhead
AFSOC Retired

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaJeepman21 View Post
I want I want I want

Can someone just throw together all the part #'s and everything we need so we don't have to go through 53 pages?
Nope...

BAMAJEEPMAN21'S JEEP
User Has Not Filled Out Jeep Information.
Unread 06-12-2011, 08:20 PM   #784
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckelhead View Post
Nope...

BAMAJEEPMAN21'S JEEP
User Has Not Filled Out Jeep Information.
Maybe because I just bought the Jeep on Friday and I go to pick it up on Wednesday...

Plus I though maybe the guys that have done this and know what they are talking about can consolidate all of the parts into a nice handy post.

You don't have to be an ***.
BamaJeepman21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2011, 08:42 AM   #785
Deacon
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDirtyGeneral View Post
anybody figure out the bulbs to do the mileage yet?
There are no bulbs for the odometer. That's an LCD display, kind of like on a calculator.
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2011, 11:03 AM   #786
mj24lyons
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
There are no bulbs for the odometer. That's an LCD display, kind of like on a calculator.
Is there any kind of replacement for it?
mj24lyons is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2011, 11:21 AM   #787
Deacon
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

No, not that I've ever heard of. I can't really see how unless you replace the entire module, which doesn't seem worth it even if it were possible.
Unread 06-15-2011, 05:07 PM   #788
freeskier93
Web Wheeler

1997 TJ Wrangler 

FYI, superbrightleds.com now has a car bulb finder. Put in year/make/model and it will show you all the bulbs and what LEDs replace them. Should put an end to all the "What LEDs do I need?" questions.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/vehic...B(Top%2BButton)
freeskier93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2011, 05:59 AM   #789
suzukirm
2003 TJ Wrangler 

this link is great. thx for posting
suzukirm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2011, 07:15 AM   #790
SaharaGB
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I god super right led customer service to be terrible, did their chat just trying tonfind an actual person to talk to to expedite shipping, they wouldn't give me one, gave me the wrong lights after chatting, so now my dash is led, but my hvac isn't, looks like crap, I will never buy anything from them again, I'm looking fit new vendor
Unread 06-16-2011, 12:41 PM   #791
SpeedJeep
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaharaGB
I god super right led customer service to be terrible, did their chat just trying tonfind an actual person to talk to to expedite shipping, they wouldn't give me one, gave me the wrong lights after chatting, so now my dash is led, but my hvac isn't, looks like crap, I will never buy anything from them again, I'm looking fit new vendor
Maybe they had a difficult time understanding you without the correct capitalization spelling and punctuation you know it's very difficult to follow a conversation that rambles on an on and on without any breaks or pauses it makes it very hard to understand your sentenced and the points you are to convey to the reader eventually the ready just gives up and says yes to anything you type.

All the information you needed to order the correct lights is in this thread. Repeated several times, in fact.

Sent from the Internet. duh.
Unread 06-16-2011, 02:18 PM   #792
joeksjeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Ya, i have ordered all my stuff from Super bright. I only had a problem with 3 LEDs, 2 were damaged by being submerged in mud/ water, and the last one i think i screwed up pullin it out.... and all my lights look fantastic.

Chrysler Factory Trained Jeep technician, and A.S.E. Certified Master Tech
joeksjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2011, 02:24 PM   #793
freeskier93
Web Wheeler

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaharaGB View Post
First, it's called grammar... use it.

Second, when I ordered from them one of my LEDs wasn't working right. Sent them an email and they told me to send it back. Sent it back, they refunded my shipping cost, and sent a new one out free. Mind you this was all for a single LED worth a couple bucks. I've also ordered many other things from them including my LED tail lights and courtesy lights and haven't had any issues. Love my tail lights.

CU Boulder Aerospace Engineering
freeskier93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2011, 03:41 PM   #794
2003X
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedJeep

Maybe they had a difficult time understanding you without the correct capitalization spelling and punctuation you know it's very difficult to follow a conversation that rambles on an on and on without any breaks or pauses it makes it very hard to understand your sentenced and the points you are to convey to the reader eventually the ready just gives up and says yes to anything you type.

All the information you needed to order the correct lights is in this thread. Repeated several times, in fact.

Sent from the Internet. duh.
Lol. And the info is repeated on 80+ pages. I still find it hard that people still order the wrong leds.
2003X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2011, 05:03 PM   #795
Deacon
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm guessing he posted that from his iPhone. Which is no excuse, as I post from it all the time without issue.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.