Gauge Cluster LED Install - Page 12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Gauge Cluster LED Install

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 05-02-2009, 03:55 AM   #166
corndogduff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post
Is it called something other than t4 then? I didn't see t4 anywhere I looked, and there is no search function on that website that I found.
they're also called type b bulbs on the autolumination site... its about 1/2 way down the page

http://autolumination.com/74.htm

UT Jeepcrew #13
NIGHTCREW
corndogduff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2009, 04:14 AM   #167
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Poifect. I even tried using the CTRL+F to find T4 and it wasn't registering. It makes sense now. Thanks.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2009, 05:41 AM   #168
Jeepguy1977
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryLeprachaun View Post
So i finally got some pics of my setup... ****ty cell pics but you get the jest of it i think

it wouldnt let me show you the cluster cause its too big but its just white LEDS with a red needle if you can picture that
So you did the transmission selector light to???
Rolled Red Jeep Club Member #7
Jeepguy1977 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2009, 02:58 PM   #169
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Duff, or anyone else that knows...

I have an 05 and I'm wanting to do my dash lights, HVAC, Auto Shifter, Tranny Indicator, Footwells, and the Dome lights. To be clear, I'm looking at:

QTY
4 74_SMT_A 2 SMT HIGH POWER AMBER WEDGE BASE LED LIGHT BULB 37 74 From V-LEDS.com These are for the Dash Cluster...

2? 74 type A T3s I'm doing the "Superstar" Amber From Autolumination.com These are for the Shifter...

6? 74 type B T4s I'm doing the "Superstar" Amber From Autolumination.com These are for the HVAC and Buttons...

3? #194 tri LED (Link the ones you have so I know what size fits please) From V-LEDs.com For Interior Lighting... (Footwells, Dome Lights)

I am wanting to order at least one extra bulb for each type in case one of the ones sent is bad or whatever. This should be about right shouldn't it? I went back through the posts here trying to match numbers and everything, and think I got it. Thanks for all the help.

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Unread 05-02-2009, 03:36 PM   #170
corndogduff

Quote:
Duff, or anyone else that knows...

I have an 05 and I'm wanting to do my dash lights, HVAC, Auto Shifter, Tranny Indicator, Footwells, and the Dome lights. To be clear, I'm looking at:

QTY
4 74_SMT_A 2 SMT HIGH POWER AMBER WEDGE BASE LED LIGHT BULB 37 74 From V-LEDS.com These are for the Dash Cluster...

2? 74 type A T3s I'm doing the "Superstar" Amber From Autolumination.com These are for the Shifter...

6? 74 type B T4s I'm doing the "Superstar" Amber From Autolumination.com These are for the HVAC and Buttons...

3? #194 tri LED (Link the ones you have so I know what size fits please) From V-LEDs.com For Interior Lighting... (Footwells, Dome Lights)

I am wanting to order at least one extra bulb for each type in case one of the ones sent is bad or whatever. This should be about right shouldn't it? I went back through the posts here trying to match numbers and everything, and think I got it. Thanks for all the help.
No, the shifter is a #194 bulb, the rest of it's correct though
UT Jeepcrew #13
NIGHTCREW
Unread 05-02-2009, 09:06 PM   #171
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I don't know where the hell I got t3 from, but I could have swore I read that somewhere. Thanks again.

Unread 05-03-2009, 02:04 AM   #172
corndogduff

Quote:
I don't know where the hell I got t3 from, but I could have swore I read that somewhere. Thanks again.
Amber t3 would be for the overdrive off switch
UT Jeepcrew #13
NIGHTCREW
Unread 05-03-2009, 02:26 AM   #173
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Not something I have to worry about. No switch for me. Thanks though.

Unread 05-03-2009, 08:29 AM   #174
lui
1997 TJ Wrangler 

stay away from autolumination if you can. They ripped me off by sending me the wrong bulbs, and after I mailed them back, they claimed they never recieved them. snobby customer service too.
lui is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-03-2009, 10:14 AM   #175
lui
1997 TJ Wrangler 

does anybody have one of the instrument lamp sockets or knows where to get one?
lui is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-03-2009, 10:53 PM   #176
GoldenP51
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lui View Post
stay away from autolumination if you can. They ripped me off by sending me the wrong bulbs, and after I mailed them back, they claimed they never recieved them. snobby customer service too.
I've never had a problem with them before and ordered several different things. Did you call them before you mailed the items back to let them know you were sending them back?
GoldenP51 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2009, 02:17 PM   #177
jeep2005ride
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
does anybody have one of the instrument lamp sockets or knows where to get one?
autolumination.com has the bases if that what your talking about

Quote:
Are you sure you ordered the right bulbs?

Quote:
I've never had a problem with them before and ordered several different things. Did you call them before you mailed the items back to let them know you were sending them back?
x2 ordered many things and never had a problem
(o)_)(o)_)--)_)
jeep2005ride is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2009, 12:34 PM   #178
Ram4whldr
2014 WK 

Can anyone give me a list of all the LED part numbers I will need to do my 2006 Wrangler? It is a manual so no auto lights will be necessary. I would like to do the HVAC controls and the guages. I have already done the dome lights and under dash lights.

I would also like to know where you guys ordered those part numbers from and if you recommend them.

Thanks in advance!
Ram4whldr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2009, 10:05 PM   #179
LordBronz
1994 XJ Cherokee 

I am looking to get 6 of these for my 94' XJ's gauge cluster. Will they fit the existing twist lock sockets? I bought some before that didn't fit, and I do not want to do that again.

http://www.v-leds.com/Interior-LED/G...81069-1-2.html

Will that work well for me? I am very confuzzled!
Unread 05-08-2009, 12:07 AM   #180
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram4whldr View Post
Can anyone give me a list of all the LED part numbers I will need to do my 2006 Wrangler? It is a manual so no auto lights will be necessary. I would like to do the HVAC controls and the guages. I have already done the dome lights and under dash lights.

I would also like to know where you guys ordered those part numbers from and if you recommend them.

Thanks in advance!
I have an 05, look at my last few posts in the thread. It will be the same thing.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.