gauge cluster - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > gauge cluster

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 03-22-2007, 07:05 PM   #1
gfritzges
1997 TJ Wrangler 

gauge cluster

are the connections from an 05 wrangler on the gauge cluster the same as a 97 sport? i think my fuel gauge is busted and my buddy just got an 05 that i wanna use to test his cluster in my jeep but havent torn his apart yet.

1969 DJ-5A Project Sold
1992 Cherokee Laredo Sold
gfritzges is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2007, 08:17 PM   #2
TXjeepTJ

i dont think, i know that 97's arnt capable of running with GM engines(doing engine swap), but 02+(some new year) are, so most likely it will not work because the 05 guage will be looking for a different signal than your 97engine is putting out
TXjeepTJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.