Future Hemi swap - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Future Hemi swap

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-09-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
chrisjsmith4
2012 JK Wrangler 

Future Hemi swap

Hey all or more specifically those who have done or are doing a hemi swap in their TJ. I have a 03 TJ SE. The only major mods so far are 3.5 RE lift and SYE/CV kit. I am looking into doing a swap probably in about a year if I can accumulate the parts. I have done lots of research and have an idea of parts that I need. I am going to go with JSS for the majority. I have emailed them before with no response. Does the price on the site include the engine and trans? With my 03 what of the optional equipment would I need. What would be an advantage of an automatic (4 wheelin standpoint) vs. finding a manual.

I feel that I am pretty good turning a wrench however I don't have a welder nor know how to weld for the engine mounts. How long should I be looking at having my jeep tore apart for the build if I have everything together plus some leeway for Mishaps? I will be making a move up to Bellingham Wa if anyone is near by that might have some insight.

Thanks in advance.

chrisjsmith4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
engine , hemi , swap , tj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.