Full roll cage for rampage frameless trail top - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Full roll cage for rampage frameless trail top

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under Coil Spring Options from Ruffstuff!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Unread 09-30-2010, 06:07 AM   #1
mike4wd
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Full roll cage for rampage frameless trail top

I want to install a full roll cage in jeep since i roll over a month ago, i'm looking at the genright and poison spyder full roll cage but i can't find any info to see if those will fit with the frameless top, so if somebody knows something about this please let me know.

mike4wd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-30-2010, 06:11 AM   #2
WillysEdition04
2008 JK Wrangler 

I doubt an aftermarket cage will allow the Rampage top to fit, considering it uses the factory roll bar dimensions as its "frame".

The best solution I can think of would be to add supports and spreaders to your stock roll bars, keeping within the dimensions of the factory cage.

ChevTac Firearms, LLC
"Like" us on Facebook: facebook.com/ChevTec
WillysEdition04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-30-2010, 03:41 PM   #3
mike4wd
1999 TJ Wrangler 

but my stock roll bar is bent from the rollover, so i need to replace the whole roll bar
Unread 09-30-2010, 03:44 PM   #4
BallerJeep
2003 TJ Wrangler 

pics of current roll cage condishion.
Unread 09-30-2010, 03:48 PM   #5
mike4wd
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I will post a picture later, the roll bar is a little bent to the passanger side, but my concern is that is already bent so i don't think is have all the original strength

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.