Full Doors - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Full Doors

Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 03-02-2008, 09:51 AM   #1
Ballard
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Full Doors

I have a simple question. Will the full doors for a tj work with a jeep half door soft top??? Thanks, Ballard

Ballard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008, 09:59 AM   #2
87warrior
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Sure will. I have hard doors and run with a soft top and hard top
87warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008, 10:04 AM   #3
Ballard
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks Warrior, Now I just need to find a hard top close to So. Illinois. Ballard
Ballard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008, 12:02 PM   #4
prd_cdn
Web Wheeler

Yes, I have both the soft and hard top. My full doors work with both. The soft top has a 'door surround' which keeps wind and rain out, keeping the top taught when on.

The hard top will work both with the soft doors as they have the surround built into them.
prd_cdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008, 12:07 PM   #5
djt283
2001 TJ Wrangler 

The factory soft top is the same regardless of which doors the jeep has. the shape and fit of full doors and half doors w/soft uppers are the same.
djt283 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.